Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 997 - lots of pics

Skippy

***** UPDATE AT END *****

Although I dont post on the form much I used its knowledge and read the posts with interest.

I bought a 997 Carrera 3.6 Decemeber last year, at the time I was empolyed, however since then I have went back to been self empolyed and the car sits in the garage most of the time due to it not been a suitable image for customers sites. Ontop of this the daughter has started uni (expensive) means that iam selling the car, however am happy to keep it rather than give it away as I do feel its a really nice example and enjoy it when I do use it.

I know its a 3.6, but I bought the car on condition as it was my intention to keep it a long time. I drove 3.8's that didnt drive as well and to me the difference on the public roads is hard to notice, if you drive the car at 100% on public roads for any length of time you should be locked up (i know i sound old saying that, am 46 so a mature owner of the car).

I'll try and list everything, hovever I may miss something. I also dont know what is std and what was options so i'll just list things.

Porsche Carrera 3.6

05 plate reg 24/06/05 so cheaper road tax bracket, not £500
Silver
Black Leather
Manual
Mileage is 72481
Service History (due a service, but depending on sale price and my time it maybe done)
Leather dash and door cards
Climate
Heated seats
Sat Nav
Blue tooth (through PCM)
Bose
PSM
PASM
Alcantara Headlining
19" Lobster Claws
Electric seats with menory
Porsche mats
2 x keys

Am sure there is more....

I bought the car on 16/12/14 from Stratone Jaguar Manchester, the car has a 12 month Jaguar approved warrenty which still therefore is valid and can be transfered or extended.

The milage when I bought the car was 67189 and it now reads 72481 (may increase). Its had a battery on it since I have had the car and a pair of stainless backboxes with the grundo hack carried out on them.

on the 16/09/15 I put a pair of N rated rears on the car, the milage then was 72213, from this you can see how much the car is been used. The fronts also N rated have plenty life in them.

The car is garaged, washed by hand and looked after. Its in exellent condition, almost mark free and nice straight panels.

The car is in the North East and avaiable for inspection at my home address, the registration of the car is at the same address. No finance ont he car.

My email is [email protected]
Phone 07921951716

As for price i'd be looking for £20,500, but like anything there is always a discussion to be had.

Thank you for looking.

Your ad is a little confusing, you are happy to keep it but you are selling?

Wording changed a little....

I always end up doing it, will be edited a few times, i never get it right first time.

What i meant was a car thats done a couple of hundred miles in 5 weeks which is a waste, but i wont give the car away, so no offers at £12,000 which am sure i will get. So if I dont get what I think is a reasonable price I will just keep hold of it.

Thanks for the pointer.

Looks like a nice spec. Wording much better, good luck.

*** UPDATE ***

Didn't realise how long since I wrote the original add!! God time flies

The car is going to be sold over next month or so.

The wife started using it, however a new job for her means she does a lot more miles, she has my x6 now and as am also doing 40k a year now I bought a small van through my business. This means the Porsche is just sat in the garage again.

It has now just turned 78k, 78050. I still give the car a run out so will still go up a small amount.

Nothing has changed on the car from the original add.

I have been watching a few on ebay, should it not sell I'll just stick it on ebay with no reserve.

If anyone is interested am open to offers, no harm in an offer, just don't take the pi$$.

Cheers

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qdunrpvcxsty
Back