Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A pair of GT4's at Oulton Park today...

kas750

Zandvoort
A couple of GT4's were at the PCGB Oulton Park track day today.

The yellow one is ChrisW off PH I believe. Really nice bloke and can drive well too.

What a lovely pair!!! :grin: :grin:

They seemed to be circulating ok but so was a Boxster spyder that sounded exactly the same.They do seem to be tall on the gearing as well.
Very nice cars but seeing them in the flesh didn't make me want to own one, yet I can absolutely gush about 991 GT3's. :cloud9:

I didn't know there was a track day at Oulton Park today.

Damn, I live 20 mins away from there. Definitely would have come for a nosey if I'd known.

This is just my humble opinion, but Porsche has been hotting up the 'lesser' models for decades now, and yet fans of the marque continue to covet the one and only... 911.
There is all this talk that the Cayman GT4 negates the need for a 911, and yet my 5 year old 911 is still as fast to 60mph, looks fat and badass and 'can' take 4 people.
I don't think the 911 is done yet...

Still, an awesome car the GT4.

I haven't read anywhere that the GT4 negates the need for a 911. :dont know:

I want a GT4 :sad:

Any views on how the new ceramics perform on track? Previous version would have ended up in the box for hard track use. I hear the newer ceramics are more robust ...?

LaSource said:
Any views on how the new ceramics perform on track? Previous version would have ended up in the box for hard track use. I hear the newer ceramics are more robust ...?

You sold your RS4.0? :dont know:

Was at Porsche Silverstone for my drive; I just do not like the feel of the car no matter how much the hype it. The handling is nor particularly well balanced in my humble opinion. The manual gearbox makes it even worse!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back