Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Picking up this bad boy tomorrow!

teaboy

I'm trading up from a 997 C4s and pickup this 991 GTS 4 Coupe tomorrow... can't wait!

Attachments

• img_2353_1_150.jpg
    img_2353_1_150.jpg
    346.2 KB · Views: 7,690
Holy cr@p you must be excited tonight then! I'm collecting a 987 Boxster next week and I'm pretty excited, I can only imagine how you must feel right now.

Have a great day and load photos once you come back down to earth! :thumbs:

Super looking car. :lol:

Health to enjoy. :thumbs:

Beautiful & Congratulations :thumb:

Well done..

Mid Sussex?

jelous...congrats

Blimey, there paying tea boys well nowadays :grin:
Congrats, lovely motor :thumb:

Awesome :thumb:

That is mustard.

You must have had it few days now. Give us an update on what you think mate!

Nice car :thumb:

Looking forward to an update.

Also, interested in hearing why you went for a coupe over the Cab you were thinking of and why you chose not to go Turbo.

I think you made the right choice ....... just curious as to why. :?:

Wow!!!! :thumb:

Looks superb somebody in the village where i work has the GTS in White and the noise it makes as he goes past is just gorgeous.... PSE on All day every day.. Enjoy.

J

T8 - here was my decision making process on Cab vs Coupe and Turbo vs GTS

Cab vs Coupe - as a purist the Coupe was the real GTS for me. The poser in me wanted the Cab but the driver wanted the Coupe more and I feel the Coupe looks better.

GTS vs Turbo - to be honest this was purely financial - I do <5,000 a year and couldn't justify tying up more money in a car I hardly drive.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back