Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Not a good day....

Chris_in_the_UK

Estoril
IMG_1757_zps2htk2ir1.jpg

kas750 said:
Oh bloody hell! :(

Indeed - not my fault, I was stationary at the lights when an old boy in a Freelander turned right across the back of me but misjudged the angle and my position somewhat...........

kas750 said:
Is it just the pu damaged?

Looks like it - small amount of paint on the bodywork (thumbnail size) but will know better once it's in the bodyshop and the PU is off.

***** ! It wil fix, silly auld t"""t !

Ouch :sad:

Hopefully just cosmetics and a new PU required

I despair at some of the driving/drivers I see on a daily basis :frustrated:

S-H-I-T-!!!!!!!

I'd love to say I could flick it up for you but not my forte Chris.

Could be a hell of a lot worse, eg. your fault, happened on an unfilmed car park, etc.

Good to know there's a silver lining - my rear is nearly in need of a good spraying :oops: ooops, that doesn't sound right. But fortunately for you, you'll get a new rear end, due to some old man who mis-judged where he could claim property of his freeland :? that doesn't sound right either :dont know: :wack:

ps. Nice Callipers!

Ouch ....... I feel your pain,

=> http://www.911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=106983&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=invisible

If it had been my Porsche that was hit above I'd have been inconsolable.

We got the Lexus back yesterday - repaired well and valeted better than it's been for years.

We also had the chance to test drive a Renault Captur Diesel for a week. :yuk: but at least it did 52 mpg doing the boring daily stuff.

Hope all goes well for you with all the admin hassle involved. :thumb:

Man, just seen this. So sorry for you. That's just awful :nooo:

Chief said:
Man, just seen this. So sorry for you. That's just awful :nooo:

Sad does not come close - would have been less painful if I had been hooning around but I was stationary at a pelican crossing.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back