Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2x 964s for sale at RPM

Jcx

Another two 964s for sale at RPM.

964 C2 Coupe in Silver/Black for £42K with 116K miles

IMG_3916-597x398.jpg

964 C4 Coupe in Slate Grey/Black for £36K with 133K miles

IMG_4102-597x398.jpg

Prices still seem strong at RPM...

"Cheap as chips" Bargain :thumb:

no mention from RPM of engine rebuild or compression/leakdown numbers so i assume the data is on the higher side of acceptable else they would use the low numbers to drive the sale. RPM do test all cars they sell.

^^^ No mention of what air pressure the tyres have run or how often it's been changed/Nitrogen :what:

That C4 sits fantastically low :worship:

MarkGolf said:
Wow, the 964 looks amazing in those colours!

+1 for those colours - beautiful! :thumbs:

Having just had a new Insurance valuation on my 964 C4 (104K miles) I have to agree with Zingari that those prices look pretty reasonable - if the engines are sound.

flying_scotsman said:
MarkGolf said:
Wow, the 964 looks amazing in those colours!

+1 for those colours - beautiful! :thumbs:

Having just had a new Insurance valuation on my 964 C4 (104K miles) I have to agree with Zingari that those prices look pretty reasonable - if the engines are sound.

What is your valuation Mike?

Jcx said:

A Yorkshireman asking a Scotsman about money ....?? :eek: :hand:

£40K. That's 40% more than I paid for it just over a year ago. When I was at the PCGB Althorp event a couple of months ago I was advised by both the 964 register secretary and by Silverstone Auctions that my 2014 valuation was too low.

flying_scotsman said:
Jcx said:

A Yorkshireman asking a Scotsman about money ....?? :eek: :hand:

£40K. That's 40% more than I paid for it just over a year ago. When I was at the PCGB Althorp event a couple of months ago I was advised by both the 964 register secretary and by Silverstone Auctions that my 2014 valuation was too low.

Ha ha! Brilliant! It is a fine specimen Mike :) And as it features in some of my fave car pics it now also pops up on my sideshow desktop background while working :)

Jcx said:
It is a fine specimen Mike :) And as it features in some of my fave car pics it now also pops up on my sideshow desktop background while working :)

Thx Joe - I take that as a compliment given the quality of your own 964.

Jcx said:
no mention from RPM of engine rebuild or compression/leakdown numbers so i assume the data is on the higher side of acceptable else they would use the low numbers to drive the sale. RPM do test all cars they sell.

And they provide a good warranty too. Wouldn't concern me.

Chris.

These prices look good, particularly the C2.

As a good point of ref, i bought the last 964 they had for £38k a few months back. It's a C4, had 115k miles & full engine rebuild by rpm themselves very rrcently which cost the previous owner £12k.

Hi Badlands,

Was that the silver car with the red interior ?

No, the green one in my profile photo...black leather interior

Just seen this thread. The grey c4 was mine!

Does anyone know who bought it from rpm?

I have just found the last (current) mot certificate at home. I will drop Greig a line but not sure if he will be able to give out contact details for the new owner.

When I saw the pics I wished I had been able to keep her ;( lots of happy memories in that car!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back