Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 GT3 For Sale - Anyone know it ?

Very nice. Particularly like the proper FIA-approved race buckets.

Chris.

I'm not too keen on the non 997.1 parts personally and why add 'GT3' to the glovebox lid ?

But if you like it (nice colour !!) get it inspected and offer £69,500 (it was up for £82,000 for ages and these cars aren't currently worth mid £70's with that kind of mileage).

Did you see the GT3 997.1 advertised (and sold) on PH last week for £65,500 ?

You'd never get a Porsche warranty on it, that's fer sure!

Looks a great car. :thumb:

Would check very carefully on the state of the ceramic brake discs and pads to make sure no big bills are looming. Would also check to assess the state of the clutch and whether it needs changed in the near future.

Sorry no info on that particular car. It looks like it's been quite tastefully modified though, looks good. I like the wing ...

spyderman said:
You'd never get a Porsche warranty on it, that's fer sure!

Might be too old for that now anyway, possibly get Porsche approved warranty for maybe one year tops I reckon

This is the car that was for sale on PH by a not so reputable dealer for months and they couldn't shift it. It was covered in stickers and had alloy track mats in side and looked I right mess. Looks like it been passed on in the trade. At least this dealer had the common sense to remove the mats and stickers, shame they have left the after market gen 2 wing and deck lid on it. To me this car looks a mess, who sticks a gt3 badge to the dash :dont know: and knowing we're it came from proceed with caution, and don't get me started on the price :eek:

I agree with Cunno.

Cobra seats in a GT3. really? ooh no

this was the one that had the Virgin racing stickers all over it.

not sure about the mods at all. there are much better OEM examples out there.

http://www.hendonwaymotors.co.uk/details.asp?StockID=10475

cb-4_10475.jpg

bow said:
http://www.hendonwaymotors.co.uk/details.asp?StockID=10475

Yummy now where's my check book

Roro said:
I still like the wing though :floor:

Why am I not surprised :D where you been hiding mate?

The current selling dealer tells me that he bought this GT3 from OPC Sheffield and also had it serviced there.....?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back