Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Trying to find my old SC can anyone help

Mko

Hi everyone

I'm Trying to find my old 911SC that I owned back in 1996 , I sold the car regrettably to finance my wedding, I've always wondered what happened to the car , regretted selling it ever since , I'd love to see it again and talk shop with the current owner.

If anyone knows the car please pass on the message.

The car reg number is UDW 363Y

Many thanks
Mark

Hi Mark,

You can check online through DVLA is the car is still taxed. It's a start.

Regards

Vinny

Hi Vinny

Yes I've checked its taxed and tested and still on the same number plate UDW 363Y .

I'd love to see it again , I loved that car .
Hopefully il get go see it again one day :sad:

Cheers
Mark.

You could try a little article with a pic in the Porsche Club GB magazine, also the Impact Bumpers website.

I'm sure the owner would be happy to hear from you- its always fun to meet a previous owner of your car.

Dad saw an old Bentley of his at a show that he'd owned donkeys years ago and left a note on it. The owner was in touch that same day and invited dad to meet up and have a drive.

Hi guys

Yes I've just joined back up again with PCGB and placed an add there ,
Also I've put the same add with impact bumpers too.

Including this site that's 3 sites I've now placed an add so fingers crossed guys I'm really looking forward to seeing it again :thumb:

Hi,

Would love to see my old '83 SC Cab again but believe it went abroad.

Regards

Vinny

Hi Vinny

I sold my 83 sc coupe to a trader in London back in 98" so I've no idea where it is now , just that it's still on the road with the original plate still on .

Think I'd shed a little tear if I saw it again . Loved my SC .

Mark

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back