Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

notification email issue 'Watch this topic & 'PM's'

911UK

Administrator
Staff member
All

There is an intermittent issue with notification email's for PM's and Watch this topic notificationswhich will result in the following
- no notifications for post updates on existing threads
- no notifications for post updates on new threads
- no notifications for new private messages
- or it all works fine and you have no issue

The issue is being investigated however it is proving a challenge in finding a permanent solution to this, at this time.

Your patience in this matter is appreciated.

cheers
911uk

Update

The problem has been identified and we understand that this is only impacting users with hotmail, live and outlook email addresses at time.

If you are using an email address not in the above list and are still experiencing issues, please do let us know.

A solution is currently being work on.

I've not been getting updates for a while now, well I get some but not others. I have Apple mail accounts.

Me neither. I'm Lineone (which became Tiscali which became TalkTalk).

thanks for the feedback

I did however get the notification to this thread update - damn irony!

Started getting updates again. Not sure if it's fixed on all threads, but it's the first in a few weeks of any kind :thumb:

New996buyer said:
Started getting updates again. Not sure if it's fixed on all threads, but it's the first in a few weeks of any kind :thumb:

thanks for the info

Update

issue should now be resolved for impacted users, however is any other users are still experiencing this issue can you please report this on this thread

Received my first notification in ages. Thanks SD.

I haven't had notifications for ages. Around the time this thread first came out I started to see them again but I see none at all now.

Any ideas?

Issue is being investigated again.

This is known to be impacting HOTMAIL users, please advise if any other emails are effected.

I'm not getting them and I'm @lineone.net which was tiscali which is now owned by talktalk.

Stopped getting email notifications this week. I'm on aol. Logged into my aol account on line too and not getting them there so defo not my pc software. :dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back