Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Advice for 997 Newbie

DucatiRob

Hi

I am about to take my first steps into 911 ownership and on the lookout for a decent earlyish 997 (2005/06). I know pretty much what I want in terms of spec, colour etc. but hoping someone can answer a few questions as I am off to look at a few this weekend!

1. Was PASM standard on all C2S models and an option on C2?

2. What actucally do you get with the Sports Chrono pack? If PASM standard on C2S, is it just the nice clock on the dash or is there more?

3. I am really fussy about the interior finsh... does the leather wear well? In most the pics I have seen in advetrts the leather tends to look quite shiny and shabby. I have seen some advertised with soft/ruffled leather and seen some seats with perforated leather and some without!

4. I know the IMS bearng issue has probably been done to death on here but is it worth the upgrade? And what might it cost?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Rob

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back