Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Recommendations on price for my plate please

PaulH911

Hi guys I've just bought a 911 with a private plate on it. I have my own and would rather have that and sell the one that came with the car. I'm really not sure what it's worth. The plate in question is P20SCE. Looks really good on the car. Any advice would be great. Thanks in advance.

First of all :welcome: .... Regarding your plate. A few guys on here will think the plate is great cos in some sort of messed up way it almost says Porsche.... others will think its a crock... It really will massively divide opinion. Therefore, it is worth whatever someone is prepared to pay for it!! So... My advice would be to contact reg transfers and get them to give a 'free' valuation and then go from there armed with your free professional knowledge :thumbs:

Oh dear, you really didn't want to ask that. :nooo:

Suffice to say ............... "not a lot".

c'mon moderator... where's yer welcome..??
T8 said:

:dont know:

Lawsy911 said:
c'mon moderator... where's yer welcome..??
T8 said:

:dont know:

Sorry Paul, where's my manners :oops:

:welcome: to 911uk

I didn't notice your joining date, only the fact that it was your first post. We get a lot of people only signing up when they have a plate to sell.

Looking forward to hearing more of your 911 and seeing some pics. :thumb:

Hi and welcome :thumb:

As for that plate it's not worth anything in my mind and I'd feel rather stupid to put it on a Porsche but it might be worth something to someone. i'd put it on an ebay auction and see if there is any interest you might get lucky and someone pay a couple of hundred pounds which has to be better than nothing right for a "freebie"

:damn:

Oh, well...... :welcome:

And let's see some pictures!

:useless:

Er....of the car, not the plate. :D

Oh and thanks for using the username I'd been thinking of changing my own dumbass one to. :duh:

Cheers for the welcomes guys. Might just chuck it on ebay and see what comes of it. I'm going to introduce myself properly in the newbie section and post some pics once I've taken some. It's a 996 turbo in arctic silver. Very happy with it so far. I'm heading for the élan valley in a couple of weeks so should get some decents pictures then. It's probably a bit sad but I've taken a picture of my last four cars there in the same spot.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back