Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

"just guarding it for you"

Jcx

Estoril
Out today in Sherwood Forest with family. Returned to car to find two lovely peeps sitting on the kerb next to my chariot. Blipped the ToreB remote as we approach to unlock the little beauty and the lovely couple looked up. "We were just admiring this" said he "We were just saying it's more beautiful to look at than the new ones" said she.

I was chuffed. My little lass beamed. My mum smiled and engaged her 'new friends'. I just thought, if you like the look, wait till you hear this little minx purr and growl.

Aside from a great drive up and a lovely drive back which was electric, I love this car. And with its new geo settings it is so so sweet to drive. But, as I say 'aside' from that, it is true; it is a beautiful thing to behold.

Reminds me when Bernard Manning took his Rolls to watch City at Maine Road when he was asked by two youths

"Mr we'll look after yer motor for a fiver"

"No need, there's a rottweiler in there that'll rip yer fooking head off if anyone messes with it"

"Oh, it can put fires out can it?" :what:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back