Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT2 spotted in Lancashire

Alex

Nordschleife
So I rock up at my local boozer and this is on the car park. Absolutely mint!! Anybody know it??

(place was quite busy so didn't want to start asking punters if it was theirs :grin: )

20150806_194305_zpsz6b82xf1.jpg

20150806_194249_zps2uwt1uja.jpg

I'm sure I've seen that before, PH Sunday service perhaps at Silverstone :?:

The more I see a GT2 the more I want to do what's known as an "Isysman", and convert mine...

mazza said:
The more I see a GT2 the more I want to do what's known as an "Isyman", and convert mine...

Classic :thumb:

What's with the classic number plate?
Shouldn't it be black on white?
Even I know that cars not that old!
(Please don't all shout at once at me)
:thumbs: lovely car though.

mazza said:
The more I see a GT2 the more I want to do what's known as an "Isyman", and convert mine...

Do it... mind you it cost me nearly 25k to do mine as a MK1 look a like and that's me doing it all myself including the painting... but they do look the biz...

Nice MK2 by the way...

Attachments

• tn_imag0116_540.jpg
    tn_imag0116_540.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 9,497
DJones said:
mazza said:

Do it... mind you it cost me nearly 25k to do mine as a MK1 look a like and that's me doing it all myself including the painting... but they do look the biz...

Nice MK2 by the way...

Have followed your thread with much interest... Very envious of your painting skills :mrgreen:

He's on this forum. Ragpicker he used to be on box.net as well. Had the two 987 Spyders. T33UFO I think his user name is... Actually I think he might have sold it, not sure? I know he had been confirmed for a GT4 but wasn't sure if he would buy it.

Yeah it's not cheap to do a conversion.

isysman said:
He's on this forum. Ragpicker he used to be on box.net as well. Had the two 987 Spyders. T33UFO I think his user name is... Actually I think he might have sold it, not sure? I know he had been confirmed for a GT4 but wasn't sure if he would buy it.

Ahhhhh! Yeah I know who you mean! Was it not M33UFO? :?:

I don't know, but if it's the same chap he couldn't keep a car longer than a few months normally... And every one of them a gem... Now you mention it I remember seeing his GT2 on boxa.net.

Tis a superb looking motor...

ragpicker said:
isysman said:

Ahhhhh! Yeah I know who you mean! Was it not M33UFO? :?:

I don't know, but if it's the same chap he couldn't keep a car longer than a few months normally... And every one of them a gem... Now you mention it I remember seeing his GT2 on boxa.net.

Tis a superb looking motor...

That's the fella. I worked out since I bought my Turbo 2 1/2 years ago he'd owned 8 cars!

DJones said:
mazza said:

Nice MK2 by the way...

Did you do your interior, or do you have any plans to do it?

mazza said:
DJones said:
mazza said:

Nice MK2 by the way...

Have followed your thread with much interest... Very envious of your painting skills :mrgreen:

Thanks, it's not that hard to learn. Patience and cleanliness are the key ingredient.

Start with something small and away you go...

Darren

isysman said:
DJones said:
mazza said:

Nice MK2 by the way...

I haven't yet, to be honest I'm quite happy with it. It matches the body colour blue leather inserts with black bolsters with blue stitching etc. I will freshen some of it up though, think I'm going to go with alcantara steering wheel and gear stick gator. Oh and I'm going to do the GT2 carbon cill protectors.

Cheers

Darren

DJones said:
isysman said:
DJones said:
mazza said:

Nice MK2 by the way...

I haven't yet, to be honest I'm quite happy with it. It matches the body colour blue leather inserts with black bolsters with blue stitching etc. I will freshen some of it up though, think I'm going to go with alcantara steering wheel and gear stick gator. Oh and I'm going to do the GT2 carbon cill protectors.

Cheers

Darren

That's all that matters then hey. I don't think I'll ever be finished with mine haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back