Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

poser crashes 918 Spyder !

badlands

:redcard: :blue-no:

hahaha

What a complete tw@. Showing off is never a good idea. What on earth was he thinking, flooring it in such an enclosed space. Looked as if he'd never driven it and was never in control of the thing. I bet he didn't get his BJ from girly in the passenger seat either. hahahahahahahahahaha. :floor: :tv:

Fast cars and bad drivers... a lethal combo. What was he thinking? Not much is my guess...

Can't open the video but presume it's the one on the local news (Pampelone Beach) where the guy shoots across the car park into a tree/hedge? Sadly this neck of the woods is full of knobheads like this over the summer...edit that, most of the year really!

Riviera Bob - that's the one!

Lol, I think he ran out of skill opening the door :floor:

No video link ........ just a couple of still pics with that link .......

What a d!ck likker, embarrassed he's got a Porsche should be in a straight jacket, lol girl indoors deffo no trouser snake treatment, Ha Ha.

Plonkers like that get us all a bad name.

Is he a member on here? :rhetorical:

The video links work fine at the mo.

Wish Porsche were a little more selective in who they sell their cars to!!

The damage looks eminently fixable though.

It worked fine that time .......... what can one say ....... apart from ....... what a w4nker.

I just sickens me when I see such an iconic car in the hands of a moron who manages to severely damage it ........... :nooo:

I'm sure that'll be Daddy's car, I wonder what he'll tell him happened?. :floor: :D

Just be thankful he didn't kill the chap he appeared to be aiming for!

i drive mine with no top on all the time and manage not to crash, what's his problem? ;)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qdunrpvcxsty
Back