Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

RS steering wheel

400superfast

A few weeks ago I nearly did something very bad and let the 964 go, for one reason and another it did not happen and I am so pleased to still be a 964 owner.
As a treat for the car I have fitted an RS steering wheel. Makes a big difference to the feel and control over the car.
Very happy!

Attachments

• img_4054_165.jpg
    img_4054_165.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 13,267
So happy for you that you 're-discovered' your love for the 964. Good save...

A very similar RS wheel sold on US ebay a few months back for somewhere in the region of $6.5k....do a quick search on Rennlist and you should find the thread....so at least if you get an itch to sell again you can just punt the steering wheel and that'll tide you over :grin:

Attachments

• extended_hub_m018_129.jpg
    extended_hub_m018_129.jpg
    495.8 KB · Views: 13,108
Mine does not have the extended hub, but does have the original horn pad (without the embossed horn icon)
It has the part number 928 347 084 07 (08VERL.)

400superfast said:
Mine does not have the extended hub, but does have the original horn pad (without the embossed horn icon)
It has the part number 928 347 084 07 (08VERL.)

They're a nice wheel, good find :thumb: I bought a non extended hub one too a couple of years ago from a guy in Portugal, they don't come up all too often.

Hi Superfast

I was thinking of you and your car last night, I'm still sorting out my purchase but will send photo's as promised when it's finally ready.

Your new wheel looks great I'm so pleased you've fallen in love again with your car, I hope your enjoying using this summer.

Nimrod said:
Hi Superfast

I was thinking of you and your car last night, I'm still sorting out my purchase but will send photo's as promised when it's finally ready.

Your new wheel looks great I'm so pleased you've fallen in love again with your car, I hope your enjoying using this summer.

I hope your purchase works out, the car sounds really nice. Yes please to some pics when it arrives.

I think it is love again, or it could have been guilt for nearly selling her! Anyway, very happy with it. Also booked in to Precision for some work at the end of the month.
And sorted my warehouse unit, exchanging soon.

I am glad you got everything sorted and are still able to enjoy your car.

Mine seems to be taking along time to be prepped but I guess the longer it's with them the more little bits get resolved so I should be patient. It should be worth the wait when finished.

turbopower said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-911-964-RS-M018-30mm-steering-wheel-944-347-084-09-10VERL-lenkrad-/321946715951?

Who will be first.
Possible make an offer if payment in delivery.
Thank you.

Anyone know the current value of a genuine RS wheel?

Chaps

Without sounding like a numpty, i recently purchased an RS steering wheel for my new 964 rs rep build from a reputable classic car company in Europe. Cost me about £350. The leather had been refurbished and the wheel is as good as new.

Eitherway i'm gonna be keeping it, but how can one tell if it is genuine or not???

Thoughts...?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back