Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Black lines in windscreen

Ray O

I had the windscreen replaced by Autoglass and there is a black line running down the center and going around the side of the windscreen.which could be for demisting? I don't remember this being there previously. Should they be there?

If they are not there you have a problem. The lines are, in effect, the aerial to your car radio.

Thanks. The wife was convinced they were not there before but they must have been.

Ray O said:
Thanks. The wife was convinced they were not there before but they must have been.

It's amazing what you notice after the windscreen has been replaced.

wiper arms

Check the wiper arms were tightened correctly, some people are afraid of over tightening on expensive cars after replacing the windscreen And may come loose. Mine did....on the M6 in the rain!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back