Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

3 child seats

Kilsoj

Trainee
right this is a long shot, but does anyone know if you can fit three baby seats in back of a cayenne???

I sold mine (a '53 plate "S") back in 2008 because I couldn't fit three seats in.
Temporary squash might work, but certainly no chance if outside seats are clicked into the isofix. No room in middle of two seats at all

Gutted. Loved that car, and Volvo XC90 didn't compare.
Not to mention the £32k depreciation hit I realised .

In hindsight , I should have paid up for this system.

http://www.multimac.co.uk/3_child_car_seat

Expensive outlay , but less than cost to change a car, and I expect it would have a decent resale 2nd hand when you finished .

thanks.... :sad:
really dont want to drive a van! the 996 turbo is staying but we have to change the family car, and was hoping to go for a newish cayenne, just in case had to sell the 996 in the future.

have the slim line porsche baby seats for 996 think they would make a difference?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geoffrey Fickle
Back