Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Signature picture help please

Rockunrolla

I saw someone who had 3 pics in the signature area,

how do i do that please , does it have to be one picture of 3 cars or can you line 3 seperate pics up side by side

If someone could explain how to even get one picture in the signature that would be great too...

In the top right hand corner of the screen next to the bit where it says welcome [USER NAME] there is a link to "Profile".

Click on "Profile" then

The scroll down to "Profile Information" and find the box for "Signature"

This box you can put text or using IMG tags you can link a photo from somthing linke photobucket. mine contains the following: -

winny911_zps2aa66b60.jpg

All you would need to do is change the address of my signature to the link where you have your signature hosted.

You can have multiple images too. not sure how you position them though possibly using HTML or just new lines in the signature box... Just experiement until you find something that works for you

Good luck

Not sure why, but this doesn't work for me. When I copy a link from photobucket I can paste in the signature section, and I can submit, but when I then look at my profile on a post... no photo.
Then when I go back to my profile the link I pasted is gone? Hmmm.

Winny911 said:
In the top right hand corner of the screen next to the bit where it says welcome [USER NAME] there is a link to "Profile".

Click on "Profile" then

The scroll down to "Profile Information" and find the box for "Signature"

This box you can put text or using IMG tags you can link a photo from somthing linke photobucket. mine contains the following: -

winny911_zps2aa66b60.jpg

All you would need to do is change the address of my signature to the link where you have your signature hosted.

You can have multiple images too. not sure how you position them though possibly using HTML or just new lines in the signature box... Just experiement until you find something that works for you

Good luck

For three pics....

Open PowerPoint or Word, cut'n'paste the pics you want into either, arranging how you want them. Select all, cut'n'paste as one....voila, one picture!

Get resized to the acceptable size for footers (see the rules that apply to us all except the, ahem, unique, GT4). Save to photobucket. Copy link from photobucket into space in your footer (see Wnny's instructions above) where you type what you've driven etc.....voila.....! :thumb:

Might take a few trial and errors of course but once you've done it once it's easy. :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back