Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

HELP NEEDED: Buying a new Porsche Panamera

gadgetJunky72

Hi Guys,

So i've found myself in the lucky position do be able to get myself a new Panamera as a daily driver. I'm going for the hybrid model so that i can finance it through my company with minimal benefit in kind tax.

I've never purchased a car new before and am looking for advice on a couple of specific points at the moment:

1) i've used the configurator and the car comes in at ~£109k. Am i likely to get any discount on this price if i go from dealer to dealer? Should i even worry about the total price if i'm planning on financing, e.g. should i be trying to negotiate the lowest monthly payment based on the same term and deposit?

2) Porsche Mayfair have said if i order today i'm unlikely to get the car before Dec / Jan. Again if i go dealer to dealer could i get it earlier or is this lead time likely to be UK wide?

Thanks in advance

Pav

Whatever you do, make sure you order a light interior colour and certainly not black.

It's a large car and black makes the inside a big, dark place ... especially in the back.

First off congratulations on buying the new car.

I've only bought 2 new cars both configured on BMW web site, from my experience definitely contact several OPC's for price comparison and ask about current discounts and/or freebies they may be willing to through into the deal to get your business. If they (OPC) start talking about if you order today then to me it indicates they're desperate for your business.
You have to shop around.

Good luck :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back