Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

918 at Wilmslow

isysman

Went to Wilmslow today and in the showroom was a 918. It's for sale, original owner is selling. No idea how much, I think you'd need a credit check just to find out the price!

Anyway if you want to see one of only 5 918s in the UK take a trip if you live locally. I have to warn you though, it's Brown!

B4531390-B3A6-4996-AF70-4A0DF9F34D1D_zps7sacrmpk.jpg

9730668B-592F-427F-9532-87AF4658E003_zpsxv1q8tzm.jpg

6A41EEE8-3916-40BD-B7C6-5A635101F04B_zpsunedyojr.jpg

0A6AA2C0-1EAF-4D1A-9988-C3FE6D6859C8_zpsfxoy6g1r.jpg

AFB9295F-89CB-4803-A8E6-C471C57C02E7_zpstezhcggd.jpg

Bolton have one in as well!..its a customers on display..apparently Leeds are getting one and it will be priced at 1.2 million.

kas750 said:
Bolton have one in as well!..its a customers on display..apparently Leeds are getting one and it will be priced at 1.2 million.

Holy ship balls! :eek: that's a big markup.

isysman said:
Went to Wilmslow today and in the showroom was a 918. It's for sale, original owner is selling. No idea how much, I think you'd need a credit check just to find out the price!

Anyway if you want to see one of only 5 918s in the UK take a trip if you live locally. I have to warn you though, it's Brown!

Only 5? Maybe that's UK registered ones. I reckon I've seen more than twice that number 'in the metal' in the UK. Some had German plates or no plate at all (unregistered?), but at least three with UK plates. I wasn't allowed to take pictures, but they are etched in my mind.

They are truly fabulous looking machines :worship:

isysman said:
kas750 said:

Holy ship balls! :eek: that's a big markup.

:?: I thought Malton had two for sale a few months back c£680k :dont know: A chap on PH bought one

The owner of that car must have taken it out for a single trip to Halfords - to buy that cup holder.

Please tell me it is not a factory fitment :eek: :eek: :eek:

tim993 said:
The owner of that car must have taken it out for a single trip to Halfords - to buy that cup holder.

Please tell me it is not a factory fitment :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yup, it's factory

2015-porsche-918-spyder-interior-02.jpg

996ttalot said:
There are more than 5 for sure - 6 of my customers have UK registered ones.

Btw the launch control in these things is crazy.

That's what the saleswoman at Wilmslow told me. 'Five UK registered 918s.'

isysman said:
996ttalot said:
There are more than 5 for sure - 6 of my customers have UK registered ones.

Btw the launch control in these things is crazy.

I don't know the numbers but she must be wrong. I've personally seen (at least) 5 UK registered cars and as they built 918 it's not as though it's that rare a car.

All 918 now built:

http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/porsche-918-spyder-final-production-car-revealed-2015-06-19

Hopefully the other 917 aren't dog sh it brown like this one yuck :nooo:

spongebob squarepants said:
Hopefully the other 917 aren't dog sh it brown like this one yuck :nooo:

The guy at Wilmslow said it will most likely have an exotic name but I doubt it was 'Dog ***** Brown'! :hand:

[quote="isysman]

That's what the saleswoman at Wilmslow told me. 'Five UK registered 918s.'[/quote]

Was that Christine :oops:

Zingari said:
[quote="isysman]

Was that Christine :oops:[/quote]

No don't know her, it was Toni.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233