Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

ME 15 GON!! Cherished Private Number Plate

tur80

Hey Chaps/Chapettes,

I'm back with another Reg!
Oh yes, wait... what it's....? ME 15 GON? No, sorry I'm still around :thumb:

PM me for offers.

Cheers

:thumbs:

Attachments

• me_134.jpg
    me_134.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 5,328
obviously your a dealer, do you have any 911 plates that are not crass or need fixing bolts (because i have a few of them :p )
some date _less 911 plate im after, or targa one for a 2004.

you will get flack here, as your just using the forum to sell plates, and are not a porsche enthusiast , but if your thick skinned......

medicus said:
obviously your a dealer, do you have any 911 plates that are not crass or need fixing bolts (because i have a few of them :p )
some date _less 911 plate im after, or targa one for a 2004.

you will get flack here, as your just using the forum to sell plates, and are not a porsche enthusiast , but if your thick skinned......

Don't worry one day when I have enough money. I'll buy myself a 911. I would love to own the (964) till this day its the ultimate Porsche imo (The from the Movie Bad Boys)

And, I'm actually a Law student, 20, (graduates this year) but Private Plates is something I decided to explore as a business venture. Conservatives came in and tuition fees are killing me but I do have TUR80V should you be interested?

Sounds like a number plate for Yoda....

Or would that be GON IS ME?

Give us a break ....

T

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back