Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cornering Masterclass - Saturday 10th October 2015

CATDT

Enjoyed the Performance Driver 'Track' Day and would like to progress to the next stage advancing your skills further? Or perhaps you're not getting the most from your track days, and would like to hone your performance driving skills in a safe and challenging environment?

Our Cornering Masterclass held over one day at the world renowned Millbrook Proving Ground, provides you with the opportunity to unlock the secrets of fast safe consistent grip limit lap times. The group size is for a maximum of 6 owners.

Through presentations and demonstrations in our cars, and nurtured training sessions in your car our instructors will guide you through a structured, fun and exciting training experience, dissecting the cornering process to a professional level. Polarised training designed to galvanise the relationship between minimised driver input and vehicle stability, with presentations in advanced vehicle dynamics and motor industry exercises designed to challenge both you and your car.

A full day experience for you and your car:

- Professional in car tuition
- Access to your favourite circuits
- Professional motor industry training exercises
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Full emergency services on hand all day
- Exclusive facilities
- 1 hours 40 mins driving time with your personal instructor

Price £410 per person

Note on noise limits ... to quote me "there is no limit unless you are a Le Mans Prototype or an F1 car". If anyone thinks they can compete at that level on noise, be sure to mention it when booking!

Payment will need to be paid in full by 10th September 2015 directly to CAT at the very latest (Payment can be made by bank transfer, cheque or debit and credit cards. The latter attract merchant fees of up to 2.25% of the value, depending on the card being used). A non-refundable deposit of £200 should be made now to reserve your place with the balance paid by 10th September 2015. Note: this day is for a maximum of six people.

3 places have been taken but 3 remain available. Please post up if you'd like to join this group.

1. Mr Pub - awaiting deposit
2. NY2011 - awaiting deposit
3. Millomboy - Paid in full
4. Jcbaldock - awaiting deposit

Reserves

For those thinking "will or wont I" - just do it.

I have to admit to doing a few of CAT's courses and in my experience its a real investment and blooming good fun :thumb:

Didn't think I'd be able to do this, but happy I can now! Look forward to seeing you all again in October....

I'm interested, just need to confirm my work commitments

Thanks

1. Mr Pub - Paid in Full
2. NY2011 - awaiting deposit

Reserves

Good to hear from you NY2011 & thanks for your deposit :thumb:

Jo

1. Mr Pub - Paid in Full
2. NY2011 - Deposit paid

Reserves

Hi Chaps

Now back from Spa & time to focus on your training day on 10th October.

NY2011 - time for your balance to be paid please :thumb:

jcbaldock - are you confirming your place? Please let me know and if yes, payment in full is needed :)

There are two other places available - any other forum members interested in joining the group?

Any questions just ask.

Kind regards
Jo

Definitely in - am out of the country but will call with payment later this week. Thanks!

jcbaldock said:
Definitely in - am out of the country but will call with payment later this week. Thanks!

Great news & thanks for the quick response - I'm at a wedding Friday, so Monday will be fine, if you're not back on Thursday.

If no other 911'ers are interested I'll start offering the remaining 2 places to the other forums we work with.

KR
Jo

Good to speak with you Jcbaldock - thanks for your full payment :thumb:

Jo

1. Mr Pub - Paid in full
2. NY2011 - Deposit paid
4. Jcbaldock - Paid in full

Reserves

Millomboy and I will be staying locally on Friday night in the exotic destination of Milton Keynes. If anyone else is planning on staying locally - send me a PM if you want to meet up for dinner/drinks...

jcbaldock said:
Millomboy and I will be staying locally on Friday night in the exotic destination of Milton Keynes. If anyone else is planning on staying locally - send me a PM if you want to meet up for dinner/drinks...

Go to 'pinks' in bletchley :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back