Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 GT3's for sale

Slayer

Estoril
I was surpised to see about twenty 991 GT3's for sale on the Porsche website .
I was thinking there was a huge demand for these
:?

all at £40,000 + premiums

the RS will start production in september
what will the dealers offer 991 GT3 owners in part ex

imho more cars for sale than customers in the market place?
will the bubble burst?

I sometimes wonder how people that pay inflated prices get themselves into a position to buy a GT3 in the first place. :dont know:

Seeing as you can buy under list on the continent I would say so...

Slayer said:
I was surpised to see about twenty 991 GT3's for sale on the Porsche website .
I was thinking there was a huge demand for these
:?

43 RHD listed P/H :eek:

mark pearce said:
imho more cars for sale than customers in the market place?
will the bubble burst?

I for one hope so. Having experienced the 991 GT3 ring taxi last weekend I am totally sold and would happily pay around list price for a used car and be happy with a fair part ex for my 997 gen1 and not some of £75-£90k prices been asked.

Some of the values banding around at the moment are daft both for the 991 and the model I have, do seem to be a lot of cars not selling, just wait and see how long it takes supply prices to adjust to demand I suppose.

In the meantime though impossible to feel short changed by the 997, but that 991 is a proper weapon.

Does look a bit like all of the people who didn't buy them as keepers are trying to cash in en-masse doesn't it :?:

Here in the Middle East, people are also trying that on but prices haven't been too silly yet. One example is a guy selling his for a £10k profit over list.

~ Maxie

Lots of cars on SOR - the owners are not too bothered if they sell so are asking top money. If they get it, the car's sold; if not, no big problem to most I suspect. The dealers don't mind because if they own a car, they'll price it a little cheaper & it'll look like a bargain. Trade prices are ~£130K so there's still a good margin for them.

I have a figure in mind which it would take to part me from the Riviera car but nobody has quite got there yet; it's only a matter of time though & in the mean time I can enjoy it.
:wink:

Still 20 991 GT3's on the OPC network. I've never really known anything like that before... There's one with about 17k on the clock for 140k - someone clearly had their fun and (probably) made something on it!

The proof is they are overpriced. They are so many for sale and not selling. I think that they are worth a fair 120-130k now.

997.2 GT3 have gone up in value at a steadier rate. But on one on AT and I bet it sells quickly

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjar
Back