Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I didn't buy a Targa

Cape Town

I went to buy a Targa GTS and ordered cabriolet 2 GTS.I thought the inability to open and close the roof on the move a huge disadvantage and living in South Africa being able to flip the roof up and down seemed a safer proposition.I ordered white with body kit, red roof, two tone red and black upholstery,upgraded lights (not black) and painted sills and multi function seat.Any comments on spec.Its going to be a long 5 month wait.PS very tempted by cool bright orange RS but thought it might be a little too hard core.

Don't the roofs only open and close at a certain speed? A speed you will no doubt exceed if something bad happens anyway?

welcome, and well done, however if it was me living in a "hot" country i would have gone for the targa,
roof open option, and super cool looks and shade with the roof up, the full mesh blind is stunning when the roof is closed, and you can still have panoramic views,
but which ever you will be king of the block.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back