Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

TECHART LOWERING MODULE FITTING HELP PLS

PHSSLL

Hi all i have taken the plunge and purchased the techart lowering module for my cayenne but alas its not plug and play as it was advertised :wall:

so i am looking for someone who is familiar with the product or has either done this before or knows how to di it the manual says the following

"The manual suggests installing the unit with the Cayenne in normal mode parked on a level surface. Then turn the ignition on and using the PST2 or PIWIS Porsche tester go to automatic level control, enter the security code and under calibration learn the new height.

Then the Cayenne should automatically go to the lower position then back to normal.

Then you measure from specific points on the front and rear axel on both sides and enter these values into the system tester for FL/FR/RL/RR.

After this you need a 4 wheel alignment to Porsche factory specs."

:worship:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b8n8tai
Back