Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cavendish porsche Nottingham recommendation ?

Nattyboy

Nurburgring
Cavendish porsche anyone ?

Hi guys

I'm going to view/potentially buy a car at the above indie tomorrow - seem very helpful over the phone but I'd appreciate any references - especially as they serviced the car.

http://www.cavendishporsche.co.uk

Thanks in advance
Nat

Co incidence - never thought to ask mate ! Fancy looking it over in the morning with me - you fix just about everything else for me in relation to cars lol !

997 went Tuesday mate so need some new wheels for the supercar event !

Hope yours is good now ?

Don't know about these people.
Would you have any chance of finding the previous owner, I did it this way recently and got good vibes.

Is there going to be a new baby Spyder in the house, a little one with PDK and sport chrono :D

That would be mega mate ! Another set of eyes is always good - particularly if you're a mechanically inept gimp like me ! Yes it's the one on their site..moby number the same pal.

Got the reg numbers (it's current private one on the one before) - did you just hawk the number around ?

The sensible reply to your post (and a carbon copy of what I told the duchess) is that I'm in no rush and I'll walk away if the deals not right..

The 12 year old in me however says different lol .

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back