Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The day finally arrived!

Kentish

Hi All,

I am new to the forum and was lucky enough to pick up a "new to me" 991C2S Cab yesterday from Bournemouth OPC. Spec Basalt Black, Platinum Grey interior with Sports Chrono + PSE

Viewed and purchased a few weeks ago I had requested a few changes including:-

1) Paint wheels Gloss black.
2) Change red rear lenses to clear.
3) Fit Sport Spoiler lip
4) Change multi function to sport steering wheel.

So I was very excited to see the changes and it was even sunny on the drive home!

Will post a few before and after photos when I am not driving it.

Woohoo!!!

Kentish

c'mon lad...get some piccies up :thumb: :thumb:

Welcome to the forum. Get some photos up soon. You'll have to stop driving it soon to give it a wash and polish. 😀 :thumb:

:congrats: on your new car - really is superb looking.

Think the black wheels with the silver rims work well. Lower sports spoiler gives it that little extra aggression. :grin:

Health to enjoy. :thumb:

DRZ911 said:
:congrats: on your new car - really is superb looking.

Think the black wheels with the silver rims work well. Lower sports spoiler gives it that little extra aggression. :grin:

Health to enjoy. :thumb:

Hi, Thanks you for your kind comments!

Every mile is a smile!

:thumbs:

That looks stunning , I really like Basalt black and with that interior you have a vey very nice car . Congratulations.

edge said:
That looks stunning , I really like Basalt black and with that interior you have a vey very nice car . Congratulations.

Many many thanks! Much appreciated :D

Bayrak thanks, loving the yellow 4s btw,

Newby911 & Sussexsteve on arrival pictures please! What colour spec are you waiting on?

Cheers

:thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back