Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 997 PDK Alcantara steering wheel for sale

If you look on the Porsche equipment website including fitting they're about £850 not £1300
so not quite in bargain territory at £600

If you use your eyes and follow the link below you will find they are £1,320 as i stated. I did not say anything about "bargain" i clearly said that it was below half price, with selling it at £600 is £720 below the retail price.

http://www.porscheshop.co.uk/acatalog/porsche_steering_wheel_upgrades.html

I did say serious buyers only - not people with nothing better to do other than day dream and try to ruin other folks adverts.

http://www.porsche.com/uk/accessoriesandservice/tequipment
part no 997 044 402 21
£637.07 + vat retail

Most OPC 's give a 10% discount to any PCGB member

I am actually looking for a steering wheel as its a 7 weeks wait from Porsche as they are made to measure but can't see the point in paying more than what i can buy new one from Porsche

as you seem to have become a forum member just to sell this item
Far from being a busy body whilst i would be interested in the item i wouldn't want any Forum member to be misled by the misleading price

No the part number is not what you have stated, it is actually 997.347.803.93

And yes i have become a member to sell this steering wheel (not against any law is it) and i notice you have a business also selling Porsches and porsche parts, so whats the issue?

If you are interested in the steering wheel talk to me about in a respectful manner, dont come in all guns blazing criticising my advert etc - that just gets peoples back up. If you are not interested please stop posting on my advert.

If people can find one cheaper, good on them, i couldnt! Anyway i am sure you are busy as i am, have a nice day

the attitude is strong in this one

BigPorky78 said:
No the part number is not what you have stated, it is actually 997.347.803.93

And yes i have become a member to sell this steering wheel (not against any law is it) and i notice you have a business also selling Porsches and porsche parts, so whats the issue?

If you are interested in the steering wheel talk to me about in a respectful manner, dont come in all guns blazing criticising my advert etc - that just gets peoples back up. If you are not interested please stop posting on my advert.

If people can find one cheaper, good on them, i couldnt! Anyway i am sure you are busy as i am, have a nice day

your correct, its not illegal, but its also not good manners, its a bit like abusing the system, as this is a forum and not a form of ebay.
the vast majority of people on here including traders, are here for the enrichment of porsche owners and enthusiasts.
if everybody copied you then the site would be a selling market place, and not the wealth of information it is.
but we all have to live with our own morals.
good luck to you.

markiii said:
the attitude is strong in this one

Stroppy as f*ck it seems!

I'd not buy it if it was 10% of the original price purely for that reason.

so some dealer wants to buy my steering wheel for a customer of his, he is trying to hustle me to lower my price so he can maximise his profit - and im getting stick for it wtf???

Im not interested in anyone's opinions, the price is the price, dont view my post and certainly dont post on my advert if you are not interested in it - ive been on this forum 1 day and can see already theres a few keyboard warriors not liking new boys muscling in on their turf lol.

BigPorky78 said:
so some dealer wants to buy my steering wheel for a customer of his, he is trying to hustle me to lower my price so he can maximise his profit - and im getting stick for it wtf???

Im not interested in anyone's opinions, the price is the price, dont view my post and certainly dont post on my advert if you are not interested in it - ive been on this forum 1 day and can see already theres a few keyboard warriors not liking new boys muscling in on their turf lol.

lol, someones telling a big porky. :bandit:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrew bulloch7
Back