Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Classic Car website

Alex

WOW!! :grin: :grin:

What an absolutely spectacular and mixed set of cars. Some of the prices are gobsmacking!! :eek:

Jesus!

RR CSK

I was looking over the entrants to the Brooklands Auction this time last year and one caught my eye: a combination of nostalgia for the Spen King design and intrigue in the luxurious three-door (something I understood to be a rarity, but assumed because of market forces on its impracticality, rather than limited production).

Any hoo, after a wistful look over the "dated in the '90s" interior controls last helmed almost 20 years previous, and a sly smile at the ubiquitous metal worm the rear hatch suffered from, I walked on by to the Pork display and other than a momentary cogitation on the CSK as a £10k grand plaything (such was my Boo-tastic valuation), I thought nothing more of it ...

£75 bloody k! :eek:

993 C2S in pristine condition and only 35k miles, on for 'just' £60k from a dealer who's not shy in fruity pricing......? :?:

Hmmmmm......

As for the rest, I smell tulips........

The £60k 993 C4S is LHD, which won't help its price here.

GT4 said:
The £60k 993 C4S is LHD, which won't help its price here.

Could be a snatch for someone over the channel. :)

Good god, beautiful cars and that site is so well done. Both those 964s have scrubbed up well IMO. Don't what it is but when I had my 997 I hankered after a 993, now I find myself drooling over the 964 with its non-integrated bumpers and bold front wings and this site has made it worse, thanks Alex! :roll:

Up until last week they had a 993 C2S (RHD) for sale at £67K, it has now gone. Can't remember what the mileage was, but not super low. Body colour was silver with decent interior. This place is not far from me and I was keeping it to myself. :oops:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back