Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Annoying refresh on scrolling latest posts screen

jonboy

Don't know if anyone else has experienced this annoying new feature. When I bring my mouse pointer over the scrolling latest post screens the list refreshes and starts again from the top. Not helpful is you are about to click on a a thread several post down and you have to wait for it to reappear.

I am using chrome on pc.

Yip been doing it the last couple of weeks also using chrome not sure which version

I get it too on the PC, Chrome version 40.0.2214.115

Iphone/Ipad is fine.

Not having any issues with my Mac. Broswer: Whitehat Aviator

I get this issue, been happening for the past couple of weeks. Using Chrome version 40.0.2214.115 m.

updated and still the same problem :pc: :pc: :pc:

My I-phone has just gone totally wappy. I've now got AIB Insurance all over the page. The advertisements have overlayed over everything. My I-pad however is working fine.

Please, Please, Please sort this refresh problem out. If I move my mouse over the scrolling entries the list refreshes itself - bloody infuriating

jonboy said:
Please, Please, Please sort this refresh problem out. If I move my mouse over the scrolling entries the list refreshes itself - bloody infuriating

It's going to take us slightly longer to response

We recommend using the new posts function as an alternative

http://911uk.com/search.php?search_id=newposts

This site is driving me nuts :gunfire: :gunfire: :gunfire:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back