Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

AIB Insurance Thank YOU!

AIBinsurance

Last month we insured a record number of Porsche's from 911uk.com and would like to thank everyone involved in 911uk and, more importantly, those clients that have arranged policies with us.

Thanks again

AIB Insurance - telephone us on 02380 268351

But can you beat my Classicline quote that's just come in :dont know:

Sadly AIB quote almost twice LV's latest quote :eek: thanks but no thanks :thumb:

Sorted mine with AIB this year..... Today, actually.

Nigel was great! Very professional throughout discussions over last couple of weeks.

I can second that...

Just finished sorting my Insurance today for my 993 and they other halves '57 Beetle... Both on agreed Valuation Policies...

Laura and Darren both very helpful and the best price I could find by almost £200...

Thanks

AIB

I can thoroughly endorse the service provided by AIB. We recommend them to our customers and I've used them myself for my own personal cars. I've dealt with Darren there who has been excellent.

Tom 911Virgin

They couldn't beat my Classicline quote for my NSX which has just been renewed with Classicline. When I took out my CSL Insurance with AIB I was told that they would be able to do a special price on other cars as they have policies for multiple cars and can make the payments easier. When it came round to renewal they would only insure it if the car was kept in the garage, and the equivalent policy was still more expensive than Classicline. I ended up going with Classicline with a policy which means I can keep the car on the drive.

MC

I just received my quote from AIB. What a nice agent, but very much more expensive than classic line, also a very helpful agent.

Classic line came in best by far so will probably sign up with them this year.

Lockton's on a par with classic line so for once a choice of supplier.

Just signed my deal with AIB. Really good service and great policy benefits. Guys were very helpful and explained everything in great detail. Maybe no the cheapest but very good service and options on the policy.

I had a good quote from AIB last week for two 993 and no requirement to garage both cars or trackers, I intend to speak to them again this week about valuations and the cost to put or other cars on the policy but so far very impressed.

The only negative was no track day cover though I would probably not use it much anyway.

TOP COMPANY RUN BY TOP GEEZERS....Darren actually happens to be a personal friend. His 10 year old daughter and mine go to school together. Regardless of that, they do an A1 job for the right money. Wholeheartedly reccommend
AIBinsurance said:
Thanks for your kind comments.
:thumbs:

I made a point of making sure the Mrs tried AIB at the time of renewal. She was quoted 300 quid a year more than Admiral (existing insurer) on our 997 turbo. Driving for 27 years, no points, no claims, parked in an alarmed brick garage. Not as competitive as we had hoped. :nooo:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back