Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

So my mate Dave.............

coomo

Spa-Francorchamps
Recently purchased a 1982 3.0 SC.A nicely cared for example.which had a full body resto about 10 years ago.
Unfortunately.The rear quarter was a tad off colour.It drove him potty and he asked me if I would paint it for him.
I did explain, that Id retired from this, however, Id kept my workshop, as I still has few motorcycles to finish.
I reluctantly agreed.However, after an hour or so examination,I made the phone call, and asked him what he wanted to do about the rest of the minor dings, scraps, rust etc.
After some discussion we decided to pull it aprt, and go through the whole body.
Inner wing welding, stripping and blasting bumpers, scuttles,leading rust areas,then a full paint.Plently of pics not in chronological order!

http://s400.photobucket.com/user/coomo/library/?view=recent&page=1

Hosting from Photobucket :dont know: That's the best way :thumb:

Quick update.My mate bought a 74 that came in from the USA in the week.
Sold this car to first viewer!
Buyer was delighted with it, and loved the colour.Personally I think its awful.Just goes to show.One mans meat etc........ :dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanjf
Back