Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Best For Finance?

Andrew911

:) Hi Everyone,

Have a nice long wait for my Cayman GTS - gives me time to sell a kidney, spend lots time on the Porsche configurator & look into sensible things like finance. At the moment I'am not entirely sure how I shall pay for the Cayman. At the moment it is looking likely to be a lease purchase type of scheme. Porsche finance seems quite expensive at 7.7% APR; have been quoted 6.4% APR by a third party. Can anyone recommend a third party car finance firm?

Thanks T8

I recommend Jamie Garside of PerformanceCarFinance - I got great, honest, advice from him regarding financing for a 996.
:thumbs:

PS - It looks like some kind of sponsored ad, but I'm not, honestly! I've been lurking for a while and taking my time looking for the perfect 911 (for me)
The 2002 Targa I look at today was *almost* the one!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back