Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911T without porsche emblem... what?

littlemimmi

Good evening guys, first time round here.

I'm intending to get a 911 T from 1969, it has been restored to its original colour, many matching parts etc. It seems like it got pretty much everything fitted after the nut and bolt restoration, apart from one tiny, essential detail: the emblem "P O R S C H E" at the back of it. Could it be that it was an optional back at the time and they wanted to stick to originality? Or were they just too lazy to fit it?
Anyway, I'm sure you'll be able to give me a hand on that one.

One last thing, how much should I be paying for such a thing? Every detail has been taken care of, including original seats, original dash board and steering wheels, all gauges working, fresh new respray with originality certificate, matching numbers (transmission and engine) 2.0 boxster, weber carburettors, 4 discs, new exhaust system?

Thank you. :bye:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back