Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 turbo front calipers price advise.

MisterCorn

Fuji
I have a pair of these for sale on eBay, starting at £250. I have been asked what my cash price would be. What do you think is a fair price fir a pair in pretty good condition?

MC

I'm watching those!

PM me a price.

Back to your question...I'd say £100 :oops: :grin: :bandit:

I bought a pair recently and prices I saw at that time were £300+

I paid an all in price for two sets of discs (one skimmed, one virtually new), two sets of pads (one virtually new, the other part worn) and the calipers. I paid £450 which I thought was a great price. I'd have expected to pay £300+ for the calipers alone.

Have you got it on non UK buyers as well?

I hadn't realised but it isn't set up for international postage :frustrated: . There are 29 people watching at the moment though, and I have had people asking me for prices to end the auction, so I think there is a chance they will go.

MC

If calipers are 8/10 in they condition you should get anything from £300-£350 some will even pay £400 if they need them right now.
remember you will get 10% ebay fees so if someone gives you £350 outside ebay you are the winner.

Porsche Calipers said:
If calipers are 8/10 in they condition you should get anything from £300-£350 some will even pay £400 if they need them right now.
remember you will get 10% ebay fees so if someone gives you £350 outside ebay you are the winner.

Thank you. If I get offered £350 I will take it.

MC

Porsche Calipers said:

Would you know what price fully refurbished go for? :?:

New996buyer said:
Porsche Calipers said:

Would you know what price fully refurbished go for? :?:
It depends who does the refurb and did they use genuine seals or not (some refurb company use aftermarket seals that to keep the costs down)?Also it depends who buys them?
The 996tt calipers are popular upgrade on Vw and Audi where 70% of them don't have enough cash to pay for fully refurbished calipers as they need to buy discs, brackets, lines and pads.
but there is still 30% who will pay the full price for calipers as new with genuine seals.
you are looking at £600-£700 mark for a full refurbed calipers.
but you have to be careful as vag cars needs those calipers reversed as they have leading calipers opposed to trailing on Porsche

Interesting.

What are a set of 6 pot GT3 calipers worth then?

Just had new seals.

HSC911 said:
Interesting.

What are a set of 6 pot GT3 calipers worth then?

Just had new seals.
Genuine seals? If so then:
Vw/Audi boys will pay about £600-£700 max for them
996tt owners might pay a bit more as they can upgrade they 4pot front calipers with 350mm discs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back