Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Immobiliser and tracker

isysman

Daytona
So as I mentioned in my other thread about Adrian Flux, they have requested quite a bit of information from me.

They want to know details of my immobiliser and tracker. The car comes with an immobiliser built in right?

Also I use Cobra for tracker, but is that not the also the built in tracker from Porsche? The form they sent me asks for a certificate/membership number, but I don't have any certificate from Tracker.

Any info is appreciated.

I had my 996 turbo with Flux and they didn't specify a tracker??..it was garaged though?

The GT3 I have now insured with Aviva as an add on to my wifes Audi,again no tracker needed..

Does it make a big difference to your premium?

edit: In the paperwork I got with the GT3 is a request to renew the subscription to cobra for a VTS tracker??

I had the tracker fitted when I bought the car, not because I had to, because I wanted it. I've no idea if it reduces the premium or not. My car is always garaged as well. I'm surprised more people don't fit them, not just because an insurer insists iit. I've had them fitted to all my Porsches over the years.

Mine has a tracker from Tracker, I have a membership number for my lifetime subscription
I also have one of mistercorns trackers fitted which is much more useful :judge:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back