Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Upgraded my 997 Key

RedC4 said:
RS2 JIM said:
Hi Elliot,

Would you have another key available in 2 button format? If so I'll take it.

Thanks

James

Me too!

I'll have one too if they are still available.

Cheers
Darren

Keys

Hi all,

Sorry for the slow response, am currently away.

Think I've now responded to all those who contacted me.
If there is anyone I've missed (apologies) and if there are any further questions feel free to give me a shout on PM.
:thumb:

Morning

Can you please let me have a price for 2 3 button keys.

Went out this morning to find the frunk open and the car open. The OE keys are useless. :x

Thanks

G

Thank you Elliot the Keys arrived this morning perfectly

Highly recommend to anybody thinking about it :thumb:

Morning!

Mine are sat on my desk too.......

Im just 200 miles away!

G :D

Newbie - looking to upgrade key(s)

Hi there, I'm new to this forum (in fact forums in general - how did I last this long?) but joined because my google search for a key upgrade led me to this thread.

If you still have key heads available I would be very interested in 1 or 2.

Many thanks,

Martin

Hi Elliot,

Do you have any of these left i've only bought my car a few weeks ago and hate the keys!! Do these come with the Porsche Key Rings?

I want to buy 2 of these keys.

Does anyone know a decent place to get Porsche keyring if they don't come with these?

They look awesome whats the price for these?

One of the benefits that people state for the newer key is the recessed buttons mean you are less likely to accidentally unload or pop the frunk (and you don't want to accidentally pop your frunk!) . Can this be overcome with a coding change piwis etc.? I.e. Frunk only pops if car is unlocks? I could live with accidentally unlocking it occasionally as it will re lock a minute later, but a popped frunk is a security risk if you don't spot it.

Sorry for hijacking a thread.

I have a 997.1 with two keys. One is a 997.2 the other is the old 997.1 however this key is only a shell, I.à¨. has no electronics.

How do I change this broken key into a 997.2 key, all the keys I can find are just shells.

Cheers

Mike

Are these still available ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back