Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cat Bypass pipes

mikemihaylov

Hi all,

I am looking to remove the secondary Cats on my 2006 Cayenne S and replace with straight through pipes. This is mostly for giggles and the noise that comes out of the back hence why I don't want to spend stupid money doing it. As far as I can see the pipes are about £400 and there are only 2 options out there - Milltek and Supersprint. Are there any cheaper suppliers or ways of doing this....??

Also, is there anyone who has done this and what is the difference post change.... noise/ power change?

Thanks,

Mike :)

If you are relatively close to Kent pop in and see us and we can discuss your requirements further.

Wow sounds like a great idea.

OP did you do this mod in the end? Got any sound clips so we can hear what the beast sounds like? 8)

I have a 2006 Turbo S and also looking at have the secondary cats removed does anyone have any experience of this ?

And also is there anywhere you could recomend to have it done in or around Manchester UK
:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back