Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What will Alex Salmond be called after Independence?

Evil_C

HM The Queen is in Balmoral and after the first televised debate with Alastair Darling, Alex Salmond called by to see her.

HM: "How nice to see you Mr Salmond."

AS: "Nice to see you Ma'am. Now, I'm feeling very confident after that debate so I want to discuss what we are going to call Scotland when we win Independence.
I'd like to suggest calling it a Kingdom, and then I'll be a King!"

HM: "No, we don't like that."

AS: "Alright, so how about calling it a Principality, and then I'll be a Prince?"

HM: .... (thinks)

.... "No Mr Salmond, I think we should call it a Country."

I think his proper title after the referendum will be "unemployed". :D

I saw the title and thought "Same as he is now".

It kind of took the wind out of your punch line, as the term was already front and centre as soon as you said "Salmond".

youngsyr said:

or unemployable

wizard993 said:
youngsyr said:

or unemployable

+1

I suspect he's already penning his thoughts on his memoirs in office and browsing those cruise brochures.

For those who might not have seen it.

"Stupidity on Stilts" - nice line LOL

Having just watched the entire debate, does that mean I need to plan for "911uk* (*exc Scotland)"

Unemployable lazy layabout w*nker kn0bhead to give him his full title :floor:

"Your not getting the pound Alex"

"We are going to use the pound" says Alex

Again "Your not getting the pound Alex"

"but we are going to use the pound" says Alex

:pc: :pc: :pc: :pc: :pc: :pc: :pc: :pc: :pc: :pc: :pc: :pc: :pc: :pc:

Many in Scotland have had enough of the SNP leadership now and as the weeks draw closer, I doubt this lot will poll much more than 30% of the utter vote farce.....they are doomed to failure.

The Scottish welcome and massive roar that greeted the England team when it took to the stadium at the recent Glasgow games probably told Salmond all he needed to know.

The SNP is not raising its game much either and as with most good "game" up North it often get's shot down.

I hear what you are all saying.

The only reason SNP has a platform:

http://www.theguardian.com/politics...-scottish-national-party-1m-gift-independence

ttp://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/may/11/euromillions-lottery-winners-colin-chris-weir-donate-bulk-yes-scotland-pro-independence-campaign

Without these two lovebirds the whole show would have fallen over long ago.
Now I've never voted in my life, however in order to stop Hadrians wall being re-built I'll have no choice. The only people I know who support Sallmond are small minded, strong willed and still breathing.
Salmond is talking "Norway" My older boy was born in Norway 1982 and the country owns a 50% stake in every oil company. Your tax reaches a certain level and it's 100%. Salmond, right species wrong planet. While I love the joke, Salmond is a liability to the whole of the UK.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back