Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Singer porsche door cards ... making my own

Popped along to Keiths last night to check out these door cards and all I can say is wow! I thought the photos were good, but even better when you see them :worship:

Looking forward to the next chapter of interior mods KP!

Chris

kp964 said:
Sunday is good , ill meet you on the 69 Ian 8:30am ok ? as track parade is 9:45 you coming Thomas ?

Working on the rest of the clan to see if I/we can come. Breakfast at Rockcliffe sounds good.

Julie has just started her new job yesterday and I start mine on Monday so everything is a bit manic at the moment.

Also want to come to see your door cards. :thumb:

I may need to place an order along with one to Dobbas interior trimmers for a engine sound pad retainer. All very inventive fellas.

Im in for sunday, really looking forward to it, you want me to wait in the layby keith?
Thomas, what the new job?? You still experimenting on things?

Ian

Boy's I was thinking of driving up to meet you all, but I just checked and it's three and a half hours drive :nooo:

Chief said:
Boy's I was thinking of driving up to meet you all, but I just checked and it's three and a half hours drive :nooo:

A nice little run on on a Sunday morning. Go on you know it makes sense!

igaffz said:
Im in for sunday, really looking forward to it, you want me to wait in the layby keith?
Thomas, what the new job?? You still experimenting on things?

Ian
pm sent .. yep , your 1st layby A69 @ 8:15 :thumb:

Boy's I was thinking of driving up to meet you all, but I just checked and it's three and a half hours drive

C'mon Chief, get yourself up :Dance-Tap:

I get to Silverstone in less time than that!! Sutton Coldfield is 2hrs 40mins, where are you?

See you Sunday,
Paul :thumb:

Right boy's myself and Mrs Chief will be joining you on Sunday.....

Booked into Rockliffe Hall for Saturday......so, how are we meeting up with you lot on Sunday?

PM me some details and a phone numbers so we can convoy there!

Sound like a plan chief they are a friendly bunch sure you will enjoy the run , would have popped down myself however 3 weekends already booked in August up for P-car related events so pushing my luck for this weekend.

Gaz,
Would have been great to meet you....maybe next time eh!

Still waiting to hear from the Northern nutters :?:

OY less of the Northern ! .. make sure Mrs chief packs your hot water bottle and long john's , we wouldn't want you catching a chill .
Now i will "have to" remember my camera , pleased you are coming up , it looks like a really nice place and a good show , its Paul's gaff so i should think he will pm you soon with location & meeting info . :thumb:

You bringing the baron??

Ian

Managed to re-arrange my weekend lads, so count me in too :thumbs:

Are you all bringing the '64s?

Now, which layby on the A69 are we meeting?

Chris

Hi Chaps,

PM'd Chief!

Pleased you can make it mate :thumb:

Gaz, shame :sad:

Ian, Chris :thumbs:

Keith, if you wouldn't mind giving the details to the rest of the gang, I'm buying coffees/breakfast at meeting point. Except for Chief's & Missus Chief their's is paid for anyway ha!

Had Joe (Jcx) up today for a coffee and blast in the car, it was a real pleasure to meet him. I didn't realise his car was such a stunner! It's absolutely tip-top!

Roll on Sunday,
Paul

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back