Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

F13 BOX:- for sale on retention

Keef1973

Having just sold my beloved 09 987 as not sensible enough as kid on the way (bah humbug) and wondering any one was interested in my old plate. It's on retention and the assignment fee is paid.

Open to very sensible offers

Keith

Hi Keef,
What's a very sensible offer.
Starting price if you like.

Unless there is some special significance with the F13 prefix then one could pick from over one thousand similarly meaningless BOX plates directly from DVLA for about £500...

Good luck with the sale :thumb:

Hi chimp!

For some reason all prefix style ones with 'BOX' in on DVLA website are £999 but you can get the current style one for £499. I was hoping I hadn't overpaid for it when I checked but that's defo the case.

I'm just hoping to get a bit back for what I thought was a cool plate. It's doesn't sit quite as well on the Merc c-class coupe I got instead :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back