Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Gutted

Am I the only one reading thinking "I can't believe this" ????

Just how delicate are they making their cars?

With all that cars catching fire stuff too...

What are they made of, Balsa wood?

£60k repair?
:what:

What are you getting for the badge nowadays?
:?:

PeterS said:
I've hit loads of stones in my 964, got airborne, landed on cattle grids, had lots of fun.

Car still in one piece.

That's progress.

:eek: Hope that wasn't the red one Pete !!

You wouldn't believe how little damage there is,when the car was on the ramp the engineer had to point out to me where the dents were,but porsche are saying that the floor pan isn't repairable.
The other thing I find surprising is that the gearbox and engine sumps have no protection on them given how vulnerable they are to damage

wow i am really in really shocked it can do that much damage.

How much does your Insurance company want for damaged car. Maybe you can fix it for a reasonable price?

I thought "agreed value" is mainly for classic cars..... For new cars, you get a new car replacement in the first 12 month through your main Insurance. then the optional gap Insurance after 12 months. :?:

7and911 said:
I thought "agreed value" is mainly for classic cars..... For new cars, you get a new car replacement in the first 12 month through your main Insurance. then the optional gap Insurance after 12 months. :?:

My Insurance policy gives an agreed value at the start of each year and as the car was new will get full money back,so no need for gap Insurance

markleach said:
7and911 said:

My Insurance policy gives an agreed value at the start of each year and as the car was new will get full money back,so no need for gap Insurance

:thumb: :thumb:

crz21 said:
PeterS said:
I've hit loads of stones in my 964, got airborne, landed on cattle grids, had lots of fun.

Car still in one piece.

That's progress.

:eek: Hope that wasn't the red one Pete !!

and i hope it wasn't the red one Pete :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrellS
Back