Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

C10 POR

Not for me thanks, I don't own a Carrera 10 :wink:

A silver bullet usually finishes these threads off :hand:

silver_bullet said:
Zingari said:

And your point is? :nooo:

I'm afraid you haven't been a member long enough to know what is thought about people that only join to sell a p/plate :hand:

Kryton said:
silver_bullet said:
Zingari said:

And your point is? :nooo:

I'm afraid you haven't been a member long enough to know what is thought about people that only join to sell a p/plate :hand:

I owned my 911 for over 10 years and probably posted more threads on this forum than you have had your nappies changed, smart a*se.

While not wishing to take sides here, the readily available information about your posting history might suggest otherwise (see attached) :dont know:

I suggest you contact one of the mods to correct your forum credit rating, and in the meantime good luck with the sale, whoever you are... :thumb:

Attachments

• bullet_count_158.jpg
    bullet_count_158.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 3,493

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back