Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

C4 HEU for sale

harryk

Nurburgring
A current thread on the 993 forum has made me decide to sell my plate.
Also have a new set of fully road legal and standard font plates that are reduced width.

No rush to sell, sensible offers please!

Unless I am missing something, this is a standard £250 + £80 transfer fee plate, right?

~ Maxie :?:

Personally I can't understand why this would be worth as much as that even - just because it has "C4"? :dont know:

Dont do it H you're falling into the trap

I never wanted the thing- it just came with the car. If it's only worth £250 I'll probably not bother. Might be worth more to someone with those initials I guess :dont know:

ETA: just looked up the urban dictionary, and apparently heu means:

"An expression of extreme rudeness, to be used when the receiving party has totally embarassed himself. "

I should keep it and be down with the kids! :floor:

harry kular said:
ETA: just looked up the urban dictionary, and apparently heu means:

"An expression of extreme rudeness, to be used when the receiving party has totally embarassed himself. "

I should keep it and be down with the kids! :floor:

So teenager's and any one with an unban dictionary app will be well impressed if they spot the number plate drive by :thumb: :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back