Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Handwritten Note - Recently Observed on 2013 991 TurboS!

2hot2trot

Trainee
Said note, fellow members, was clearly written in Blue ink. And further said car (no less than a Black 2013, 991 Turbo S, and I need say no more as to its identity...) was parked on double yellows, in a certain Belgravia street, a few days ago, with the following handwritten note, clearly visible to anyone who cared to read it:

"Please don't ticket my car. I'm only parked here for five minutes because I've gone to collect my kids. Thanks"

Now correct me if I'm mistaken, but surely a car of that ilk returns not even a PCN's worth of change from the beginnings of a six figure fortune. Yet - its driver doth plead with someone earning (...shall we say) 'considerably' less... to look 't'other way' if passing with the need to make himself some money! :eek:

Lastly, I took it that said note was likely penned by one of our female friends, and now I'm just musing - perhaps even by the wife/partner/loved one of a certain member here?

Well, no matter how much I share her sentiments (and in principle, as it held no one up, where it was parked, I certainly do) it also most certainly made me chuckle mucho :floor: at the time. 8)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back