Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Random 993 picture thread

Mirror :?:

garage_mod-1657-1356265757.jpg

Pics

The day I viewed it.......all that glitters etc etc.....news to follow...

What a beauty!

Shame that bloody squashed Beetle photo-bombed in front!

beetle

:hand: :hand:

I don't usually see the car with the spoiler up (I never go faster than 49MPH) so thought I would take some pics whilst the sun was shining (Phone quality though).....

You do know that is the classic 993 for sale money shot. Did anyone walking past make a offer? If you had also said it's the last of the air cooled cars ever built ever, they would have been lined up!

Mine ready for a trip out 8)

Attachments

• lowered_293.jpg
    lowered_293.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 5,567
...and the rear. Just to show I do have the whole car :lol:

Attachments

• rear_164.jpg
    rear_164.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 5,552
cambjones said:
You do know that is the classic 993 for sale money shot. Did anyone walking past make a offer? If you had also said it's the last of the air cooled cars ever built ever, they would have been lined up!

So the 993 (911) equivalent of putting up bunting, tying on balloons and opening the boot on the average forecourt hatchback?

The majesty of a Reading Business park car park :)

Attachments

• 993reading_small_985.jpg
    993reading_small_985.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 5,428
indigoblue1973 said:

Fantastic - I think this is my favourite 993 on this forum! When it was new I would have gone with the Turbo look spoiler but in 2014 I say great choice in removing it - my Dad always said they were better without the spoiler even back in the 90's - ahead of his time perhaps? :D

As you can see from my signature we don't have a 993 at present so here are a few oldies I have (a few of many but some are hard copy prints I need to get scanned in.

Our first 993 back in '98 - '96 Carrera Tiptronic (Ocean Blue/Marble & Blue)

Second 993: C2S Manual (Black/Marble Grey)

911 & Porsche World feature from when we sold it back to OPC Belfast circa '01 (with my now registration showing which is a nice touch):

Third 993 - C2S Manual (Arctic Silver/Chestnut)

To finish a some images of the last 993 to be imported into Northern Ireland in '98 - a Speed Yellow C4S. OPC Belfast traded it off to Paragon shortly after I took these images due to lack of interest (I was shocked too)!

Hope you enjoy! :thumb:

Paul_911 said:
indigoblue1973 said:

Fantastic - I think this is my favourite 993 on this forum! When it was new I would have gone with the Turbo look spoiler but in 2014 I say great choice in removing it - my Dad always said they were better without the spoiler even back in the 90's - ahead of his time perhaps? :D

Thanks Paul... I certainly love it. It looks like you've had some lovely 993s also!
I cannot believe there was no interest in that speed yellow C4S!!
I would have it in a heartbeat. I saw one in Dorking (Surrey) exactly the same, the same day I picked up my car. I've not seen it since.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cooper9000
Back