Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

UK only Limited Edition Turbo S

rpm

Nurburgring
Porsche 911 Turbo S Exclusive GB Edition celebrates four decades of the raucous Turbo S variant; just 40 examples will be built specifically for Britain

A limited-edition version of the Porsche 911 Turbo S produced to commemorate 40 years of the 911 Turbo has been revealed. The Porsche 911 Turbo S Exclusive GB Edition is unique to the UK market and only 40 examples will be built.

The model – designed and manufactured by Porsche Exclusive, the German manufacturer's personalisation department – is augmented with a raft of exterior and interior kit.

The new variant has been designed to incorporate styling cues from the original 911 Turbo '930' from 1974. It features a black rear upper spoiler, Sport Classic wheels in black, black finished exterior door handles, and the black Porsche script along the sills.

Inside, the black leather upholstery features Guards Red contrasting stitching and unique highlights include an embossed Union flag on the centre storage compartment lid.

Other special kit includes carbonfibre door sill guards with '911 Turbo S – Exclusive GB Edition' in illuminated lettering, carbonfibre interior trim, including the PDK gear lever and bespoke floor mats with leather edging and decorative stitching.

The 911 Turbo S Exclusive GB Edition is available in a choice of three exterior colours: silver, white or red.

The limited-edition car is mechanically identical to the standard Porsche 911 Turbo S. That means it has an all-wheel drive chassis and a 3800cc twin-turbocharged flat-six engine which produces maximum power of 552bhp at 6500rpm and maximum torque of 516lb ft at 2100rpm.

Priced from £150,237 – almost £10,000 more than the regular 911 Turbo S – and available to order now, each car will be delivered together with a personal photo book documenting the production process, a bespoke Exclusive GB Edition indoor car cover and unique design sketches.
http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/limited-edition-porsche-911-turbo-s-revealed-uk-market

Now where did I put that cheque book?

Attachments

• porsche_911_uk_one_413.jpg
    porsche_911_uk_one_413.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 4,272
Left mine at home, it's horrific and way overpriced imo!

Take a @Sharpie marker, @Hobbycraft vouchers and @PorscheGB_PR Equals the new #911TurboS GB limited edition

BslZoF3IQAApFNi.jpg

http://twitter.com/porsche911uk

My dealer called and offered me the one car they'll receive about 3 weeks ago but to me it's just a turbo S with a bit of fancy trim so I declined.

Not keen on Anniversary models that have no BHP increase

I think Porsche has lost it after 997 Gen 2's in terms of styling :?

Bonkerz pricing now imo....

I reckon that the wheels work better than the other options on a Turbo S and will be a popular option/retrofit, but the rest is all a bit nothing and the price a bit footballer...

Well after careful consideration, and as there's no matching velour tracksuit included....

I'm ooot!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikekean
Back