Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

VIII UFO

Storm996

Nurburgring
Vee one one one Uniform Foxtrot Oscar

on retention, I've owned it for quite a few years.

The retention certificate is up until 21st Aug 2014 (5 weeks away). If it hasn't gone by then I'll renew it for another year. I'm not in a hurry to sell.

I am looking for £800 inclusive. Nothing else to pay apart from the buyer having the physical plates made up.

The transfer fee is already paid as long as it was going onto a car with a current MOT and V5 that is a 1999 car or newer.

If you would like to have a chat about it on the phone then I'm more than happy to give you a call or to give you my number.

If there's anything you want to know about the plate and how the transfer would happen feel free to ask. I've used DVLA a few times to transfer my plates onto my cars it's quite straightforward. Takes a few weeks.

Time to sell. Will be priceless one day when actual UFO's land and are proven to exist :wink: :wink: :jedi:

I visit the site every day but PM me if you're interested as i don't look at this topic every day, thanks.

332xgyg.jpg

I think if they get here, the UFOs will probably know how to fly, duh!

Correctly spaced out. Whatever.

With this plate the Aliens will accept that you are a 'believer' and you won't be zapped when they eventually take over. This isn't a guarantee with the sale though.

Well. Let's hope they are also looking for a 993 Aerokit1 Spoiler when they get here and we'll all be happy :p

Spaced out correctly
2nw1yed.jpg

I was thinking Foxtrot Oscar when I saw the thread pitch up :grin:

Zingari said:
I was thinking Foxtrot Oscar when I saw the thread pitch up :grin:

:)

I know number plates are a free fire zone for fun on here so that's fine by me.

So, U can FO :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back