Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Nice RS replica at JZM

REALLY nice..!! REALLY nice....!!

Nuff said

:thumb:

Excellent stuff, great looking car and by the sounds of things looks to have been modified with little expense spared.

Glad to hear the car is coming to Scotland, I am in Glasgow. Might see the car about at Porsche Club events or if you are ever out and about and not polishing it.

Enjoy. :thumb:

Sooperb 964 and welcome from a fellow Scot! It would be good to have a Northumberland/Scotland meet up one day. Lovely looking car and I also would like to see it in the Flesh!

Were all agreed that car is a belter, pity you dont have it for next weekend PCGB scottish concours at Blair Atholl Castle next Sunday or one for the Diary is Porsche in the Glen 31st Aug http://www.tartantarmac.com/porsche-in-the-glen-2014/

welcome aboard

Gaz

That's a wonderful car, well done & welcome :thumb:

Cheers,
Paul

I think I'll be there on the 31st - sounds like the perfect excuse for a drive, thanks for the tip.

I spent many a late night on Pistonheads et al, looking at (and in some cases subsequently viewing) all manner of cars, from Alfa SZ's to Lotus Carltons to Delta Integrales, M5's, RS4's, even taking in the odd -ahem- Ferrari, but then I saw a Carrera 2 for sale and things started to fall into place. I had that car inspected as I couldn't see it myself and it turned out to be far from what was promised/a dog. On the rebound of that disappointment I saw the car at JZM, and although it was a lot more money, it ticked so many more boxes. A long (though fun) search has ended and ended well, methinks. Perhaps I can catch up on some sleep now, although...this is going to be a long 2-3 weeks.

it's alright for you guys but all I can do is ogle a few more pics :sad:

chimp911 said:
A fabulous looking car and what a great entrance into the 911 family :welcome:

I was just going to say that very thing. What a first 911 to have! Hope it's everything you hope it will be.

Gorgeous car :worship: ... difficult to wait around for that, try not to think about it :grin: welcome .

Thanks again to all for the kind welcome (and sympathy). The main thing that's being corrected is a small area of corrosion in the rear quarters. After that, it's details; sunroof not working, slight oil leak from lower rocker cover, AC not working -and a new bonnet badge. To rectify the above needn't take that long, but it depends on the availability of JZM's body shops. I'm hopeful JZM gave me a pessimistic time estimate and know how to please by getting it done early [/clutching].

wildatheart said:
Thanks again to all for the kind welcome (and sympathy). The main thing that's being corrected is a small area of corrosion in the rear quarters. After that, it's details; sunroof not working, slight oil leak from lower rocker cover, AC not working -and a new bonnet badge. To rectify the above needn't take that long, but it depends on the availability of JRM's body shops. I'm hopeful JRM gave me a pessimistic time estimate and know how to please by getting it done early [/clutching].

It was the bonnet badge that put me off it!! :D

Cracking looking car. Enjoy it, stare at it a lot and smile lots too.

Lovely looking car and in the best colour,I am slightly biased though :D

Enjoy!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back