Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Selling 997 Carrera Front Mesh Kit

royd999

Hockenheim
Front bumper protective mesh kit for sale. Excellent condition.

Protect your radiators, keep out the leaves and look good at the same time. Now available following a change to 993.

Supplied by Design911, fits 997 Carrera, C2S, C4 and C4S.

Only half price at £70 (original receipt available for inspection), plus £12 delivery, or collect from West Sussex.

Attachments

• grilles02_200.jpg
    grilles02_200.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1,733
  • grilles01_132.jpg
    grilles01_132.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 1,733
Hi Folks,

I bought these from Roy in 2011 and never even took them out of the packing he sent them in as i sold the car before getting them put on.

I'm clearing out the attic and happy to give these to the first interested party for free. You can collect in person from NW London or i can post at your cost, but you'll have to give me some time as work is nuts at the moment.

Bit of a disclaimer...I'm assuming these are as described above as i've not taken them out of the packing. I take no responsibility if they don't fit your car, but hey they are FOC.

Cheers

Pav

What make are they, looking for a set of these and i could track some down.

Doh must read adverts with a little more attention.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back