Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I've just seen.....the Nine Eighteen.

911_AS

Just went to grab a bite, and there was a Porsche 918 right outside my office. Porsche UK are creating a marketing video of the 918, promoting the fact you don't need to pay the congestion charge if you have the hybrid!!

Was talking to the driver who was from Porsche Silverstone, Gordon something. Knew his onions.

The car was simply sensational. Here are some pics I managed to snap. It gathered quite a crowd.

Video should be on the Porsche Youtube Channel within a week or so.

AS

Attachments

• capture1_871.jpg
    capture1_871.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 11,954
  • capture2_409.jpg
    capture2_409.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 11,954
  • capture3_782.jpg
    capture3_782.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 11,954
  • capture4_176.jpg
    capture4_176.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 11,954
  • capture5_137.jpg
    capture5_137.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 11,954
I was driving down the road a couple of weeks ago and saw one being unloaded from a covered trailer in front of it's very happy owner.

The shame of it is.....how many of them will actually get driven properly on a regular basis? such an incredible car should be enjoyed as often as possible. A friend's dad ordered and too delivery of a Jag XJ220 years ago and only put 1000 miles on it in 7 years.

would be like being married to Jennifer Lawrence but only having very gently shag twice a year in case you break her.....total waste.

would be like being married to Jennifer Lawrence but only having very gently shag twice a year in case you break her.....total waste.

Yes, but those occasions would be amazing.

:D

911_AS said:

Yes, but those occasions would be amazing.

:D

Nah...you'd be so out of practice it'd be over before it ever began. These things need to be kept on top of. :?:

:floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back